Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Quick Explanation of Extremist Moderates


The vet coined a possibly-new phrase today: The extremist moderate. Now, here's an example of what this means:

That little stick-guy there? He's an extremist moderate. What this stick-guy does is stand completely off the line, enabling him to grab onto the ends of the line, and hence, snatch up some of the ideology of the extremist ends of BOTH sides (Say, wanting a massive government downsizing but, at the same time, wanting damn near every power in the book granted to the Executive branch). Kinda like a neocon, only more honest and vocal about their opinions. That stick guy is my pal the not-so-aptly named Neocon Blogger. Maybe that'll put a few things in perspective for those that are wondering. If not, at least they'll know for certain that the vet can't do shit with a paint program.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ModVAVet have you taken that political compass test?

12/30/2005 8:00 PM  
Blogger Mad Mod said...

a coupla times... I'm hangin' with Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama...

12/31/2005 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe ok I just had to ask, the _skillfully_ drawn diagram reminded me of it. :P

1/01/2006 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the politial compass test? I need to take this test, as I'm scared I'm becoming more conservative with things. Or at least not such a 100% Bush hater, just 90%.

Very nice pic, better than I could have made. ha ha ha!

1/01/2006 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I took the test, I'm Authoritarian Liberal whatever it is. I fall close to the middle which is kinda weird but oh well. Such is life. I'll catch up with you later Joe and I are having fun networking the computers together and messing with the dog.

1/01/2006 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U already know my test results, but I had to comment on the pic.

Oh, Nevermind... :-)SAC

1/11/2006 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home